Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word only.
- The file should not show the author’s name and affiliation. The author fills in the meta-data for the article in the Journal system
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles should be formatted as follows: the font required is Times New Roman; the font size is 12 pt.; line spacing – 1,5 pt.; spacing after/before paragraphs – 0 pt. The body text should consist of paragraphs with no spacing between, with 1 cm indentation. The text should be justified.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.